This is your chance to test your "AMAZING RACE" skills. Modeled after the TV show, contestants pair up with a friend, family member or co-worker ~ and compete against other similar age teams.
2 person teams race around a 1.5 mile cross country course speckled with a variety of physical and mental challenges. Clue cards provided at the stations instructs teams to complete a task, either together or by a single member, before continuing to next station. Teams strive to arrive at finish line with the fastest overall times to be declared the winners.
How well you work together with your partner (aka TEAMWORK) is the #1 most important skill to wining the race. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty & wet. This race is way more fun than any 5K race!
(Grades K-3 / Grades 4-8 / Grades 9 - Age 39 / Ages 40 & older)
5. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
6. Average time to complete course is 60 minutes.
7. Donate 2 pairs of used sneakers for cancer & receive 2 minutes off your final time.
8. Spectators are welcome to tag along & cheer on the contestants for FREE!
9. The race will be held rain or shine. However, for the safety of the participants - if there is lightning in the area, the race will either have a delayed start or, depending on the intensity of the weather, be rescheduled. The determination will be made by the Event Management staff.