12th Annual AMAZING RACE SERIES for Pediatric Cancer
America’s Most Popular Amazing Race Series for Adults & Kids
Social Sharing ~ share race with 10+ people on social media & receive a free race shirt.
Reserve your spots now, you can create your 2 person teams on race day. Race caps at 100 teams!
Only $59.99 for 2 person team ($30 each)
> Discounts for Teachers, Military & 1st Responders.*
> $150 Large Group Rebate for Schools, Clubs, Groups & Teams = Sign up 10 teams
Testimonial: "What an awesome day my son and I had. My son could not stop talking about it and thanking me for taking him. It has made memories that will last a lifetime!"
HOW THE AMAZING RACE CONTEST WORKS
This skills competition is all about FUN, WELLNESS and TEAMWORK. Since 2011, racers ages 5 to 85 have been pairing up with family members, friends and co-workers testing their 2 person teamwork skills against other similar age teams. Walk, jog or run ~ this race is way more fun than a 5k race!
Modeled after the popular TV show, 2 person teams complete a 3K XC course with a string of fun-filled physical & mental challenge stations every 300 yards. Clue cards at each station describe a task (sports, games, relays, obstacles, etc.) that require problem solving & the cooperation of both racers in order to complete (aka ~Teamwork), before advancing to the next station. The top finishers in each age group are declared the winners.
1. Ages: Open for ages 5 to 85 ... walkers, joggers and runners.
2. Teams: Teams consist of 2 persons ... adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. Courses: Recreation for leisure pace teams / Competitive for physically active teams.
4. Race Divisions: Based on the age/grade of the younger team member.
(Grades K-3 / Grades 4-8 / Grades 9- Age 39 / Ages 40 & older.)
5. Waves: Waves begin every 10 minutes – kids’ teams, then adult teams.
6. Time: 60 minutes is average time to complete the course.
1. Sneaker Donations: Donate 2 used pairs of sneakers for pediatric cancer & receive 2 minute off your final time.
2. Volunteers: Sign up to volunteer and race for FREE!
3. Spectators: Spectators are welcome to attend for FREE!
4. Weather: The race will be held rain or shine. However, for the safety of the participants - if there is lightning in the area, the race will either have a delayed start or, depending on the intensity of the weather, be rescheduled. The determination will be made by the Event Management staff.
* See Store page for details.
Copyright © 2023 The Great Amazing Race Series - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder